Pure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure

Bunch of good demons trying to have a really good time playing along (Bardo Server)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelie
Band Master
Amelie

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet Empty
PostSubject: Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet   Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 12:49 am

This Killer of Shuan Mian epithet is quite easy to get, depending of how you work at it Smile
There are few ways of gettin this epithet. I will post just 3 of 'em, which i find very useful and easy for the players.
Knowing CoF and everything in it, you will need a good team to play.
Mostly our parties are made by 5 or 6 members, however i will make an example about how should the party work to get this epithet.

Say the party is made by:
1)1st Tank
2)2nd Tank
3)1st Healer
4)2nd Healer
5)1st Dealer Damage
6)2nd Dealer Damage
7)Any other
8 )Any other <----Gettin the epithet
9)Any other

ok so we have this party and we want the member number 8 to get the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet. This is what we do:
All party members go into cof, destroy the statues and get rid of the poison, blah blah blah, and get into the fighting zone against the Boss (Shuan Mian).
Tanks will be holding and receiving the hits from the boss, while healers do their job, MEANWHILE, the member we want to get the epithet is hitting aswell the boss. NOTE: assuming that the player who wants to get the epithet deals less damage than the tanks, he wouldnt be gettin the epithet, unless that...

yes, there's one way, if we keep this case, tanks will get the epithet (either is tank #1 or tank#2, because the player #8 is doing less than them), so what they do it's:
Tanks will get the boss's life energy to 1% left and log off.
OMGZORS they logged off Neutral, yah.
Soooooo who will be, among of all the players in the party, the one that dealed more damage next to the tanks? Smile
That will be our deary player #8, who didnt stop hitting him while the tanks were doing their job.
If the player we're talking about is not strong enough to take the 1% of life energy left, the damage dealers will engage then and finish the job.
And guess what? Drops and Killer epithet will be for the player#8 who dealed more damage than the rest (assuming that the tanks logged off), and that is how you get the epithet of Killer of Shuan Mian, without a single scratch.

Another way is doing pretty much the same mentioned above, but the player gettin the epithet, and being strong enough, will take the 1% left of the boss, knowing the tanks logged off.

And the other way is no1 loggin off, and the one dealing more damage will get the epithet Smile

Sexy, isnt it?

We tried it today, and the party was made by:
1)KiNG_Boi (Tank-Blood Demon) (SM6)
2)Makhan (Damage Dealer-Fire Demon) (SM2)
3)Seed (Damage Dealer-Blood Demon) <---- the one gettin the epithet. (FD7)
4)me, _Amelie_ (Healer) (FD6)

KiNG bam bammed the boss real bad, while me and mak, healed him and cheered. But at the same time, Seed was hitting the boss aswell.
When the beggar had 1% left, KiNG logged off, Makhan engaged and finished him, hence Seed had the drops and epithet, but why?

Because...

(Just guessing)
KiNG did like 90% of the damage (logged off at the end)
Seed did around 9%
and Makhan did the 1% left.

Being KiNG logged off, the 2nd on the list is seed, so he get the drops and the glory

Razz

and that's how we did, quite easy isnt it?

if any1 has a doubt scratch , be my guest Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pure.forummotion.com
Alotar

Alotar

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet   Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 11:47 pm

it must`ve took u quite a while to write this stuf..... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Band Master
Amelie

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet   Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 12:16 am

Alotar wrote:
it must`ve took u quite a while to write this stuf..... cyclops

hehe true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pure.forummotion.com
sharpnailz

sharpnailz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: me being the killer???   Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 5:28 pm

guys!!! buenas diaz!!! can i be the lucky player#8 ????
Back to top Go down
diedra_chan
Impure
diedra_chan

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet   Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:40 am

hmm somthing was wrong with king`s PC cuz we tried to get the epi for fillen and we couldent he tries to log out but it eems he is stuck on party untill after Suan mian is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet   Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting the Killer of Shuan Mian epithet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure :: FAQ & Guide-
Jump to: